Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've started a manifestation group with some friends. Recent reflections:

Visualization is really hard for a lot of people. I don't know why, I just know from talking to them that a lot of people aren't going to get good results from using visualization with manifestation. I'm not one of those people by the way but I'm open to other methods.

Most of the group is getting best results using the body method which is the system by Jack Greenwood. I think the reason that it works well is because nearly everyone has control over the body and definitely most people have better body control than mind control/visualization.

Michael who has been using it for about 2 months explains that "all these principles of intent, letting go, energy and programming power are mapped into the body in a way that is quite deep. It's a way of programming your body to manifest for you which circumnavigates needing good visualization skills."

Fran: The body method is more efficient at generating energy and intent for manifestation. Visualization I think because its using a different field of consciousness just seems harder to draw in that reality.

My own findings have been that body method manifestation is easier for me than visualization even though my visualization skills are naturally good.

We've been meeting 3 times a week and using the body method to manifest different things.

Recent successes:

A moderately large sum of money for David's film project.

2 members successfully manifested jobs.

1 member successfully manifested a promotion.

2 members successfully manifested "dream" dates with prospective partners.

Other manifestation goals are pending!

No comments:

Post a Comment